As a registered member of BUILD MANUAL and related web sites (Sites)1, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Membership site access
Full access to Sites requires a paid membership pass. Credit card payments are processed by Stripe; a credit card and email address is required. All transactions are secured with HTTPS Secure Socket Layers (SSL) protocols. Your credit card information is never transmitted or retained by us. The only information we keep on our servers is your email address and username (you may use your email address as your username if you wish) that is used to identify your membership account. Your email address will never be shared with third parties – we take security and privacy very seriously. Sites will always remain member-supported and absolutely commercial-free.
Your password is never retained by us. If you forget your password, simply reset it using the link on the login page (a link will be sent to your email address). You may also reset your password anytime for security purposes.
Security and privacy
Sites are protected with SSL (secure socket layer) protocols. This means that access is through HTTPS and the browser window may display a padlock favicon indicating a secure connection.
No credit card data is stored on Sites servers. All passwords are encrypted and cannot be accessed internally. As a result, if a password is lost, a new one must be created. The only personal data retained, other than login credentials, is the valid email address of a subscriber. When a subscription pass expires, subscriber login data is retained.
Your personal data is never shared with any third parties. A subscriber’s email address is only used to send messages relating to use of the Sites.
All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Kriss Motors Corporation or in the case of third party materials, the owner of that content. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.
You may download material from Sites for your personal, noncommercial use only.
External web links to other sites, images, videos, or documents are offered as a service to members without any warranty, implied or expressed, about reliability, accuracy, or safety. You agree that Sites are not responsible for, and does not control, those web sites, services and software.
Copyright violations process
Every effort has been made to use content without violating copyright protection. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email email@example.com with the following:
- description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed
- precise location (full URL) of the copyrighted work on the Build Manual
- full name, address, telephone number, and email address of the copyright holder
- indicate the course of action proposed, either (a) removal of material from Sites or (b) retention of material on Sites with added copyright credit
All trademarks referred to remains the exclusive property of their respective trademark holders, and any such reference by Sites constitutes fair use and does not imply any rights, implied or otherwise, to trademarks.
Specifically, the trademarks 289, 427 S/C, Shelby 427 S/C, and Shelby are owned by Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc. The trademark and logo Cobra, owned by Ford Motor Company, is also exclusively licensed to Carroll Shelby.
Exclusion of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that your use of Sites is at your sole risk and that the services are provided “as is”.
In particular, Sites, and any affiliates, partners, and licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
- instructions, images and descriptions on Sites will meet your requirements
- any information obtained by you on Sites will be accurate or reliable
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Sites shall create any warranty whatsoever.
The Sites further expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that Sites shall not be liable to you for:
- any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability including, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss
- any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of: (a) any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any content, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any vendor mentioned on Sites; (b) any changes which Sites may make to its content
The limitations on Sites liability to you shall apply whether or not Sites have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Sites do not contain advertising or promotional material, and are entirely member-supported. Factory Five Racing and other vendors of FFR parts and services do not review, approve, or sanction any content on Sites. Kriss Motors has no ownership interest in any other vendor or manufacturer.