Ninety-ninety rule

When 90% of a task is complete, the remaining 10% takes 90% of the time. — Paraphrased and originally attributed to Tom Cargill, 1985 The Ninety-ninety rule appears to be true in terms of getting the engine to run flawlessly. We’ve overcome several obstacles — the damper conflict with the…

This content is for Full access 1 year and Full access 24 hours members only.
Log In Register